As a runner, what do you write about on a day that is designated National Running Day? I’ve thought about it all day…
I decided that instead of coming up with inspirational quotes and inspiring stories (which, of course are good ideas to write about too), I would share my about how I celebrated National Running Day.
1. Slept in a little later than usual, knowing my run would be a track workout later in the day. Took the pups for a longer walk than usual…they have to get their exercise in too!
2. Read lots of good tweets/messages about National Running Day.
4. Track workout with some of my most favorite and SPEEDY friends. Ladder: 800, 600, 400, 200 x 2
5. Came home to a new insulated neoprene “coozie” for my Nalgene from my husband. Genius idea by the way. Everyone should own one of these!
6. Registered for the Runner’s World Half Marathon in October! 🙂 🙂 How appropriate, right? Bart Yasso is offering a discount code for anyone who signs up today! Check for the code on his facebook
How was your National Running Day?